crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Friday, January 21, 2005

wat a year

dunno y i sign in tis blogger @ tis moment.
it's very hot out there.
i had an online diary last yr,which is few months ago. it was introduced by Steven(Godstick) my HK budd.
but, u noe, i'm a lazy person. it only lasted for few days n i stopped writing there.
i'm writing here again, jz bcuz it's a new yr, 2005.
i wish tat i can b a hardworking gal tis yr.
wat to do? so i take tis, to make myself resposible to tis site.
oh ya, my Eng sux. so, dun expect i'll hv gd Eng here.

a new year, a new life, wif a brand new heart...
all the best for myself...mwahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter