crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Thursday, February 17, 2005

losing grip

went to BM to meet them...(on Tuesday)
b4 tat steven fetched me n yF to pacific n we watched a very very very STUPID movie...
"XX vs Evil Dead" sth like tis...
tis movie is strongl NOT recommended for u guys...
but if u r reli reli boring, it isnt bad tho...
muahaha...
tot can overnight there...stupid daddy didnt allow to..
but it's good too...good for me...
i went there n met my "daughter"
she's lovely...cute n adorable...
her name is "xiao miao" ---小喵
tho she is a doggie...
took lots of crazy pics,...
n...we came back by train oh!

then ...the next day...
niencze departed at 11am...
hmm....
tis means...
i'm leaving so soon...
T_T
i will miss a lot of ppl arh...

went to a shop next to Wave to get my eyebrows curl...
^_^
with YF...
nice nice...
can jz put on mascara within 3 months oh...
then went jogging again...haha

n then,too tired...n i fell asleep...
i've got ah ru's sms...
telling tat he can't come...n asking me to take care
sure i will take care of myself...
if not,impossible he can do it kua?!
tis was expected...
well...i cant say anything...
everything seems depended on him...

n then...went out at 12am...n jz back nia...
went to ah poon's house to SIT SIT...
n of course...those GAMBLERS...no nid to say ga lah...
i brought my 3 sons to see their daddy...
n i saw my daughter too...
oh ya...forgot to tell my sons' name...
they are triple...
鱼丸,肉丸 and 苏东丸
later upload their pics...
today my sons r with me,daughter with daddy...
cause i will take her to AUS with me,n left sons for daddy...

hmm...guess...
wat's the plans for tmr?
now,even 24hours each day is not enuff for me...
i'm sleepy...but yet
i wanna online...
oh ya...U called...
so late lerh havent slept...
如果有一天
我们再见面
时间会不会倒退一点
也许我们都忽略
互相伤害之外的感觉

dunno...
suddenly so down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter