crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, June 27, 2005

~*

^-^
incredible gud n happy life here...

since i got nth to do...(actually i'm going to sleep but i'm not willing to)
tell u guys wat had happened on 23rd June 2005.

-THANK YOU ERIC n JOSEPH for driving me to airport-
i was so happy tat night...couldnt wait to come back...
n the departure time was...12.15am...
i arrived @ airport around 10pm...
n the queue was so so so fucking long...
well luckily Joseph accompanied me until i got checked in...
n i went in...n sitting there...
talked on the phone...
haha...ah sia~

den...i got into the flight...
n the gal who was sitting beside me...
asked me whether can switch seat with her fren...(it was a window seat which i always choose)
since i'm so kind...
i agreed...
who noes...i made the wrong decision...
the 1 aussie woman who was next to me...
'touched' me 'accidentally' for @least 4 times within an hour...
it was so annoying...
i couldnt believe tat she didnt even apologize to me...
summore kept touching me!!!
when i was jz abt to fall asleep...i got awaken...-,-
i couldnt sleep during the 8 hours!!!
summore...there wasnt 'bejeweled' for me to play!!!
summore...the movies...were sux...
-,-

n den....i arrived @ KLIA around 5.40am..
i called up u to wake him up...hoho...(i called earlier purposely)
the flight was supposed to depart around 7.35am...
but around 7.25am i alr got up to my seat n started to sleep...
when i woke up around 8.10am...
the sun arose...n it was so hot...
the flight din even move a single centimetre!!!
the estimated arrival time was 8.25am... -,-
n i told u tat i would arrive btw 8.30-8.45am...
n it ended up...arrived at 9am...-_-
i reli sick of M'sia Airline!!!

BUT...when i saw u...anger all gone...
lol...
when i 1st step out Penang Airport...i was kinda 'relieved'
haha...
deep in my heart :' finally! i'm bek!'
BUT...it was so so so hot...
well...it didnt affect my bloody gud mood...hoho...

we went to eat 'chai kuih' in Jawi...n bought durians home...
hoho...
tat was a great brunch...
thx a lot!
after tat he fetched me to grandma's house...
n i could see in granny's eyes...the feeling of 'shocked with joy'!
hahaha...no one knew tat i would arrive on tat day...
then only bek to my house...
my mum got reli shocked...lol...
but too bad...my dad wasnt in m'sia on tat day...
if not i could go to factory n giv him a big suprise...
haha..

last friday i've done sth with my hair...haha...
alr 2 days i din wash my hair ..muahaha...!!!
i feel YAKKSS now...
luckily tmr can wash d... :P
on tat day i went to eat BALITONG!!!!
BALITONG!!!
how i missed BALITONG!!!
it was so so so nicee...n the coffee was great too...
thanks again my dear ^^

hoho...i've spent 4 days here...
n everything was great...
reli hope tat tis holiday will not end...
^^

planning to do sth else...
tmr is a new day...n i'll do sth new...^^
sum1's sleeping like a pig now...
pig pig pig!!! c u tmr ^^

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 27, 2005 12:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good morning...
    ^^
    ruturn u a ~*

     
  • At Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Delete this post after you read it

    never thought it would be so fast,
    never thought things would turn out to be like this,
    never knew things are going out of my way,
    never knew such a pain could occur,
    never had such a bad feeling,
    never had a nightmare that came true.
    never really care anymore,
    never really hope anymore,
    completely.. dead.

     
  • At Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:32:00 PM, Blogger Bao Hui said…

    i cant delete it..
    if u wan to,u do it..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter