crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

being at home~

arrived on Saturday morning
unexpected, me n ah sia didnt do any crazy stuff in the airplane, but in KLIA...
a lady praised us in the toilet, she said we are pretty. well, we know abt tis... muahaha
i departed earlier than ah sia, i reached the gate 5 mins b4 departure time. LOL.
end up, my name was called out, n we forgot to change back our thongs.
-.- got pic in ah sia's blog. but i will post it when i'm reli free. (actually i'm fucking free these days, jz, lazy)

took sum pics.
food pics. HAHAHA
as i promised.

jz to announce that i'm back in hometown, my dear hometown.
n happy tat my dear dear n mummy n youngest bro went to pick me up from airport.
went to hav breakfast at Auto City's Coffee Bean.
^^

happy to see those who i miss.

all the best everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter