crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Congratulate me hard hard again!!!

well, didn't do well in the exam.

what can i do now is just pray hard hard to God...

hope that i didn't study for nothing


now i feel exhausted after weeks of suffering...
finally i feel sick...
but it's still alright for me, since i'm healthy~


just registered in photobucket
makes easier to upload pics or videos here...

found a video clip accidentally when i was tidying up my files..
i think its from last semester or ..dunno lah..
watever..haha
hahaha~~~my 1st time to post video


enjoy~






i'm going back so so so so so so so so soon oh~
happy-ing!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter