crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, January 24, 2005

watching channel 8

hwhahaa,chatting wif stewpit HL...i think we r da most crazi net fren in da world...ok,dun wanna talk bout him, leave for next time.
well,i'm so sleepy d.tmr gonna hv da last practise of driving n then i gotta hv a test on wednesday... hopefully i can pass it. gotta remember all da tricks tmr..LOL...but i think i'll b fine...
Tuesday Thaippusam day lerh...they are all having holiday neh,,,wat am i going to do???
aiii,miss my hon so much ler... : x... told myself not to miss him eh,,,hahaha...chat wif him jz now in MSN. hoping tat he's not tat stress...shocked tat day when chatting with him,i could feel his tension but i couldn't help. i reli wanna help,n i'm willing to b his listener. wana tell him bout my feelings,but dun wan put pressure on him. well, i asked God to let him stay for me neh...am i selfish? : x...
yo,ate a lot today...shit...only 17 more days for me to lose 5 more kg...dun think i can do tat... but i hv to believe tat i can... put a spell on me-- i can do it! i can do it! i can do it!!!---hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter