crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

@ scl

again...i'm in scl com lab...
2 hours break-sien
i've used the 1st 1 hour to play piano...
n now... after i've settled everything...
i took newspaper
i bought Sci coursebook
went to lib to pick up reserved books
even went to toilet...

hoping time flies faster...

when i was in m'sia...
my mum told me tat...time passes very fast...
it's like...
last year my parent accompanied me to come melb to settle down everything
n i've worked so hard to achieve good marks for result
n back to m'sia after exam
n came back to melb after a month
then didnt work hard in 2nd sem
got shitty result n went back to m'sia again...
n had been so busy with my passport n visa stuff
then CNY
n sent me off in airport
n then i went back right after exam
n now i'm off to melb again

but...for me...
time passes slowly in melb, but fast in msia..
dun understand y...
life here sux...too boring...
ok..i gtg now... stop crapping :x

miss u dear

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:12:00 PM, Blogger Teddy said…

    I never know y too..
    time's flying in m'sia.
    The feeling's like i just arrive yesterday and i'll be leaving again later today.
    DOH!

     
  • At Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    juz woke up

    ^^

    wondering whether u manage to wake up in time or not this morning.

    hav to finish the 2 movies today. bwahahaha. if not cannot go visit aunti.

    dun tell her i was forced to do so.
    bleh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter