crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, August 22, 2005

life started

told many times tat my life has started...
but it restarts everytime...
muahaha...
life goes up n down
it's normal to restart if i've got stuck
LOL!!!

ah sia...
i cooked a whole pot of porridge...
they can b turned into rice too..
i've put a small amount in a small bowl with sum cooked broccoli...
can jz heat them up n eat tmr morning...
the fried egg leh...can cook tmr morning
wont take long time
but i guess claudia will get shocked tmr morning when she sees the big bowl of porridge in the fridge
i've never cooked so much rice
i dun reli like to eat rice n porridge...
except if they are very very very nice... :x

i'm a bit blur now...
actually the mind is quite awake but my heart telling me: 'go sleep go sleep now'
-.-
wat a human body...
all the parts shud work with only one heart...
or...
there is an angel telling me to sleep
and a devil telling me to stay awake?

i think my eyes can help me to decide
my eyes are quite tired...
especially when they see the time now - 3.10am
gosh...
i decide to listen to---->
ANGEL!!!

so everyone
i'm going to bed now
good night
^^

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter