crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

honey honey monday monday

back here.
no honey today.
but got a bottle of honey.
in the kitchen.
hwahahahaha.

watched harry potter last night with my dear.
not bad.
but still, without a proper ending as i expected.

wat i've done these days...
my dear came back on thursday.
tot would see him the earliest on saturday.
but went out to hav coffee with him n family together on friday night.
had coffee at secret recipe.
after they went home we went to coffee bean again.
a bit idiotic. lol

then saturday morning.
had breakfast with my buddies.
they are still the same.
hahahaha.
the few of them spent time in my house. slacking.
at night.
had seafood at bkt tambun.
then acted idiotic again after eating.
went to penang by ferry n back using penang bridge.

then last night.
went to penang to watch harry potter.
had sushi in sushi king.
n took a pic for ah sia. the ninja turtles. lol!!!

i wanna go beach!
but raining everyday. shit weather.















this is my cousin. cute leh. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter