crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006!!!

here am i, finally.
after seeing ah sia's new post of her niece, i realized i hv sum pics not posted yet.



this is the wafer tat i made. they taste extremely nice with peanut butter!

see! there are mushrooms growing under the plant!!!



tis is the Penang Har Mee!! (ah sia, nice huh?)




he is my biao ge. with the stupid penguins game. the game reli stupid. i can't put all the penguins on the mountain but why they could?!!!





my niece. the younger 1's ambition is 'batman' ll_-


chubby face acting cool. instructed by my dear bro.

next post will b a shocker. i took many pics of my cousins. will post sum soon.

-to b continued-

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, January 06, 2006 8:43:00 PM, Blogger Teddy said…

    eh...i wonder can i say it here, if its not the right time or ur biao ge is reading this somehow, delete this.
    LOL!!
    I think ur biao ge is better than william hung, but..somehow, they look alike.
    not he's not as funny as william hung..erm...sien nia, i put "big hope" on him
    LOL LOL LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter