crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Thursday, January 05, 2006

bla bla bla

haha... she was so shy.



miss Pinky Branded Chua. haha. who is on my home sofa.

miss Ah Poon. she took tis by herself by claiming tat she is good at zi lian too. hehe.

miss Estee. ^^





the pics below are frm Bkt Tambun. tis is the fried spicy peanuts served b4 meals.





tis dish is called 'tomyam laksa prawn'. nice nice. sour n spicy!!








tis is so-called 'seabird'. i'm sure they arent birds.



anyway, i took a closer look at one of them. it does look like a bird.





here are the fresh oysters!!! with lime juice n dunno wat chilli powder d.





guys, tis is wat i called BALITONG!!! k? my fave!!! anyone knows its English name plz contact me.







tis is taken purposely for dear ah sia. lol.



tis is bento frm Penang Gurney Plaza's Sushi King.








the pics below are from 99 pekan baru. tis one is 'jiu hu eng chai'.



tis is the clam. we call it 'lala'.



loh bak!

pohpiah...








my youngest bro's fave- chee cheong fan. made me recall of ah niu's song...hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter