crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Saturday, May 13, 2006

'chan leh kuih'

last holiday when i just went back to msia,
i told grandma how to make the 'chan leh kuih'
(i dunno wat its called but she named it like tat)


my grandma promised me to make me the snacks tat i used to love so much.
thank u popo!


n this is wat she put so much effort in.
even myself didnt hav the energy to make this -.-
after making this we had to wait for some time to get this harden a bit,
b4 shaping n frying them


during waiting i went around to snap some funny pics


these 2 lil fellas were having lunch i supposed.
but hell they were super slow in eating.
it took them more than an hour to finish half bowl of rice.




these were the dishes they had, so nice @@


omg this is hot!!!
anyone tell me how to get this stuff in Melbourne?!

n here's one of the fab things during CNY!!!
ROU GAN!!!



since i had nth to do, i found this.
this was my mum's X'mas gift from dunno where.
i loved using this cup when i was small even tho my hands were too small to hold it.
:D


they asked me to take pics of them eating


i had no idea why would he pose like this -.-


everyone, this is my grandpa.
he was working on an electronic plate.
look at his tummy!!!
all my lil cousins tot he gonna give birth to a baby soon~

ok, back to the 'kuih'
we shaped it into many plates.


and they look like this


after a while being processed by this honoured maid, 'ali'
the outcome is:
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


bright golden coloured 'chan leh kuih'!!!


upon thanking her, i took this pic for her. :)
n her request was, make sure she looks good in the pic lll_-
ok, this is nice right?
so adorable ^^

alright. back to my studies.
i have the Japanese 3's largest assignment due on this Thursday...
damn.
anyone can help me?! please?!

lol. ok lah.
actually, i rather go finish reading The Memoirs of Geisha,
instead of working on the assignment -.-

well. mata yo!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter