crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Holiday~

since last Friday i've been enjoying my semester break :)
ah sia's mum n auntie arrived yesterday morning.
erm, yea, the two aunties are reli cute...lol...

anyway wont b updating any posts these days ( i think)
cause f**king molecular biology mid sem exam will b on next Monday.
n then Anzac day holiday on Tuesday again, it makes no good for me cause my off day is tuesday..
-_-

uni 2nd yr isnt easy... :'(
lots lots tests n assignments n exams...
why?
why am i studying???

how good if i'm just spending my time here without going to uni...
slacking off in Melbourne is just too nice.

erm. ok. i think i gtg now.
holiday still need to go library
-________________-

ok lah. morning everyone.
n wish u all happy everyday. hahaha...

n good luck to my dear.
happy examination...LOL!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter