crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, March 06, 2006

New Home

I've been super busy since last week.
^^
my new home is just so 'homely'.
i dun wanna move to anywhere else.
i wanna live in the house until i've done with my studies.


I'll apply for a new phone line today.
hopefully can transfer the ADSL to the new house.
and i wish all the line works frm tomorrow on.

thinking to post up some new house's pic.
but it seems like i havent put on the pics taken in my summer holiday.
i took some lame pics for the first few days i arrived in Melbourne.
cant wait to put them on.

LOL.
i've met the alexallied.
and nothing so special.
just, have a visit at his site might be interesting.


oh ya.ah sia is living next door to my room.
yea, yea. she is my current housemate.
we've done so much to our new house.
wishing that the landlord sell it cheaper to us.
MUAHAHAHA.

alright. its time to go now.
i have lectures and tutorial for 5 hours until 3pm today.
its a packed day.

everyone, have a good day.
God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter