crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Thank God

i was considering whether to change a new look.
after turning tis blog into few skins.
i decided to use the previous one as i think it's reli nice.
it's good for eyesight.

my pet-kuek kuek is back.
as u can see he is at the bottom of this page.
u can feed him. ^^

n my fave hit counter is back!!! MUAHAHAHA

n the difference is, i've tidy up this page.
deleted the google bar.
n changed the colour of the cbox.
jz to add more colour into tis page since my life is not only green.

alright.
finally i can hav a nice sleep.

continue with my dreams.
gd9 everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter