crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

digicam issue

hi everyone. hwahahaha.
today ah keat, genggeng n kaeong raised up my cam's issue.
at 1st they were willing to set up pose for me to take pics.
but after kaeong told them tat those who appears in my camera will probably appear in my blog.

then they all refused to take pics -.-

wat so embarassing woh?!
my blog is only exposed to those who read blog ma.
apalah.
even if ur pics appear here so wat jek?
u wont get disturbed one la.
i'm not posting up ur number or email.
lol.
so, dun worry guys.

the world is peace in my blog.
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter