crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY

gosh. tired.
being sick since 2 days b4 CNY.
luckily illness doesnt lower my mood.
everyday's enjoy eating.
MUAAHAAHAHAHA
n watching Stephen Chow's movieSSS.

still feeling not well.
soar throat.
flu.
but well i'm still going out til late.
spent my time with my gang.
only for a few while.
cuz everyone's busy of their stuff.
including me of course.

i got my digicam back.
the timing is just so right. haha
i took hell lots of pics.
will show u when i'm free.
i love CNY cause can b busy of doing nothing too.
without others complaining u not doing anything.
lol.
ya. gtg now. waiting for my frens.

again, Happy Chinese New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter