crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Saturday, February 04, 2006

b4 cny pics

finally i'm back with my pics
thanks to the shop which helped me to fix the cam.
n thank God. hehe.















tis is me. taken long long time ago in ah sia's room with her kitty headband. gosh. i look so cute. hwahahaha






















he is Ah Lean. who we supposed to celebrate his bday earlier.

















see how 'pong' was i. muahaha


















ah poon. finally her bf revealed. HEHAHAHAHA

















tis is the cake. with a msia flag. dunno why was it with the flag.

















here's the cake at last.























here's me. hohoho.


















stupid pose.


















so called apple.

















so called durian. my frens are all fruit.






















me again. shu nv leh.























me again la obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter