crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, February 06, 2006

mohohohohoho

since ppl can laugh 'hohoho'
n 'muahahaha'
i can laugh out 'mohohohoho'.
thank u.

chu xi tat day... went to grandma's house for reunion dinner. it was supposed to b dinner but it happened to b lunch. -.-


my tang di, ki qin.
he loves my kanga so much.





kai qin's elder sister, yih ying.
gosh dun look at my face, look so boyish.
damn.





hehe.
so fake.






she's frm indonesia.
my aunt's helper. lol.






hui ying.
the guy, is so called 'frens', ah lean.
stupid pose!!!!!!!
we were at huiping's house.






plz.
my hair was a messed.
damn.
my face is so fat.
-_____-






frm left: GengGeng, ChingYang.
i dunno why their posing is like tis.






frm left: kai wah, yeanfong.
both of them were talking on phone.
so busy summore go for gathering.






yeanfong still talking...
hui ping smiled naturally.
i bet she was talking abt her dream guy.
or how to lose weight.
muahaha





no nid to describe.
they jz cant resist involving theirselves in my blog.





kah wei.
FAILED!!!
eyes OUT!





nooo!!!
mouth OUT!!!






estee with her hp.





ah lean with his fave cushion.










lingying.
hhahahhaha...
sorry for posting tis up. :P






tis 1 better?
phone again...








she appears damn often in my blog.






me promoting yen's bag.
hwahaha.






they were dancing tango or watever n ah lean was abt to kiss kahwei.
but at last he failed to do so.







kahwei: how dare u!!!
ahlean: i go tell the world, i love u!!!

the conversation is not true.
plz dun believe it!





the long time no see AhThang.














tats all on my chu xi.
Gong Xi Fa Cai belated.

n ... 1 thing.
Ah mark, HAPPY BDAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter