crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Saturday, February 04, 2006

ah mark's pics





















went to PantaiRemis with my dad b4 CNY. in his smelly car. look so fake.




















aren't they cute? they are my xiao jiu n xiao jiu mu.
























the 4kg gongji. so damn fierce.




















ah mark opening the gate.




















kelly(apple) n kuria at prangin mall's dunno where.





















shu nv me n ah mark.





















yea u r right. i dunno wt happened to my mouth.


























he: NAH... here's wat u wan.
me: ok ok. thank u so much for the pose.





















food ordered in kulim's tea house.























kuria with tea set.





















dunno wat taufu. quite nice. but i din eat.





















tis is the only thing i ate, guangdong congee. nice nice!!!!






















fried dumplings. look geli ...





















peanut chee cheong fun.





















ah mark playing with the tea set. hwahahaha...





















ooppss. he reli knows how to make tea.





















lam mee. supposed to b sticky but it wasnt.





















the 5 teacup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter