crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

feeling so damn down

suddenly think abt this Sunday.
the feeling is like in deep shit.
i'm going back.
argh.

i've been spending money n wasting time 'wisely' here in my beloved hometown.
how i wish i dun hav to go back to melb.
ish. i start to hate melb more n more.
3.5 months passed so fast.

feel like crying!!!
haih.
nth is perfect.

my dear family, i love you.
my dear nobody, i know u're perfect.
waiting forward to come back, again.
love all of u always.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u... -_-"
    yea. me too "spending money"~


    sth wanna clearify, im not perfect.
    im juz a nobody.



    for things I did wrong,
    for words which might might hurt
    & for advices u couldn’t accept

    1001 apologize.

    Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir Batin



    erk... -_- sorry.

    happy valentines day belated~
    yea lo, where's my birthday wish??
    :P :b :P :b :P




    be brave dear, and hav hope alwiz.


    luv ya~

     
  • At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Bao Hui said…

    i started to accept ur advices. frm tat day on. ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter