crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

God bless me

well i'm in library now.
got few books. hopefully i can finish MOL lectures revision by tonight.
cause the stupid thick textbook is reli thick (show u guys next time).
n onli reserved overnight.

i hate reserved overnight books -_-

hopefully when i go home the internet connection is alr well prepared for me to use.
i'm not sure if the local technician has fixed the line for us last Friday...
the telstra consultant has told me that the internet connection will be available today.
the latest today!!!
if i havent got it b4 11.59pm tonight i'll gone crazy...
i have loads pics to b posted up here.
i had reli great time since i arrived here...
altho there were heaps of 'accidents' happened..
but afterall me n my housemate ah sia solved the problem nicely. lol.

i'll tell lots lots lots stories when i got the internet connection. can't wait.
:D

good day. tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter