crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Sunday, August 06, 2006

pics...

hi.
havent been posting up any proper post...
anyway..there are lots of new pics to share with u guys.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

不管您是不是拉曼生,是否您都应该挺身而出?

go to this link and sign up please.
for Malaysia's sake.
beh tahan nia.

alright.pics.taken using my 3g last sem.
yea. last semester.not this semester.



i dunno why did i take his picture.
anyway. i personally think that this pic looks nice.
its colorful :D
we were having coffee in Starbucks, Swanston St.




this guy works in Sharkfin Hse in Chinatown.
i think he's handsome.
too bad cant take his pic with him....



well. this one...i guess we were in McDonald.
were preparing for exams.
hwahaha...


outside of my house.
had no clue why i took this pic. :x


me in my room lah.
i like this pic the most.
HAHAHA...


n this one...my face is so big. XD


i used to think that this pic doesnt look bad.
but now..
i think i look like 人妖
sien nia.


with omer in MOL2011 lab...
he is a freak.


had nothing to do while waiting to enter Lavish. -.-


taken in Monash's Hargrave Andrew Library.
wat a disaster with my fatty cheeks.
-.-


just few days b4 i went back to Msia.
was with SoonEu in Gloria Jeans, Elizabeth St.
was trying to act cute lah.


b4 an exam.
was having fun with my fav lolli in caulfield's library. :D


this pic taken in Monash.
early of March i guess.
long time ago...
both of us look good. HAHA...


my hair -.-
i cut it after i took this pic.
using my scissors.HOHO.


on my birthday.
after eating Roti Canai we went to Maccas to study...
dunno why my face was freaking red tat day. -.-


ah sia was filling petrol. oohhh..
nth to do -.-


in Chadstone.
tried to pose like a rabbit.
but failed.


idiotic. in hargrave andrew library's comp lab.


well.
part of my life is acting stupid.
will put some other nice pics later.
this semester reli freak me off.

bye bye.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter