crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Sunday, June 24, 2007

attention everyone...muahaha

i've been slacking!!!
was on MSN with ah poon =D
miss her so much,
n others too!!!

hmm hmm hmm...
attention wat?!

just to inform that i'm going back on 3 July!!!
noon flight, so will arrive around 11.00pm~
if u got read my blog properly u will know the exact date k.
if u dun, dun blame me for not informing u!
well.
what i'm trying to say is, i'll spend my holiday from 4 July to 23 July(night flight!) in hometown!
saw yyy's personal msg just now.
its durian season now!!!
and last night mummy told me that she keeps some bakzhang for me!
with egg yolks k!!!
until now i've eaten three bakzhangs here but none of them have egg yolk!
@!$#@#$%@#%$
well, better than nothing.

but then durian!
muahahaha.

hmm, say truly i dun reli miss any food back in hometown.
but once i start thinking,
i know i miss mum's cookings,
not laksa...(weird?!),
not really rojak...(weird =.=)
hokkien mee? (nooo?)
wantan mee! yes yes!
and then... nasi lemak? so so only....
i miss steamboat...
i miss CNY food!!!!!!!!
i miss junk food!!!!!!!!

and i miss the weather!

hohoho.
and, right. Dome's Chicken gourmet pie!
coffee bean...
n mum's cakes. n some traditional breads!

oh yea. i will bring Krispy Kreme back this time!
hwahahaha, who meet me on 4 July can have it!
after that no more left i tell u!

p/s: sooneu, not all urs k. some for jiahao, my mum, and perhaps my frens!

oh yea.
who wants to go out yumcha must book earlier!
i need to arrange my schedule! haha :x

and, hiratsu owes me one bday cake.
eh, i wan sponge cake. pandan best. XD

and something to mention here,
i seriously wish that...
someone, and someone, and someone...
will never give up.
don't ever give up.

=D
that's all for now. get back to my freaking genetics notes =.=
wish me all the best on tuesday!
and i'll be having my dearest holiday liao!

everyone, take care!!!
muackssss~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter