crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, November 24, 2008

full :|

ate so much for my dinner today
well, quite oily for lunch too
feel that my whole stomach is full of shit now
everything mixed up
guess i will have a very smooth defecation tomorrow
lol

forgot to get my usb connector today T_T
took some pics of my homemade cake last few days
so want to post up but no pics uploaded -.-
i want to upload pics!!!
damn
my blog is so colorless lately
does this mean that i'm having a dull life?!
nooo!!!
i'm enjoying so much currently
it's just the matter that everything goes smoothly without the proof (pics i meant)
lol

anyway. all above were craps
just because of i'm feeling sleepy...yet stomach is so full
eyelids are so heavy now @.@

and that 叫我第一名 is still playing online mahjong game
baby, sleep lo!!!!!! =.=

*daddy, mommy, jia, jun, grandpa grandma n everyone... i miss u all :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter