crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Samsung F480


Well. Nothing much to talk about.
Finished watching Little Nyonya, a recent famous Singaporean drama.
Comments? Well, not bad loh.
At least I was happy to complete the whole drama.
Compared to some suck-ing Taiwanese drama, Little Nyonya can be considered as above average liao. hahaha

Anyway, back to the title today.
Last year I had a thought of getting a new handset once the plan is ended.
That Sony Ericsson K610i turned off itself sometimes, for quite few weeks.
But after that it appeared to be normal again -.-
Then I would just forget about getting a new handset, so that I can save some money each month.

But today, baby's SE couldn't be turned on.
And seriously, I think it's almost time for him to get a new handset.
So he picked me up to Glen's 3.
While he was considering which phone to be signed, SUDDENLY,
(and also under his 'comments')
I wanted to get this new phone.

AHAHAHAHA

Then I persuaded baby to get the same model, but in black XD

So now, I'm with this handset.
And yea, with a pink hello kitty wallpaper as usual, just like my pink Dell laptop,
with a pink Hello Kitty wallpaper as well.
Now I'm so Hello Kitty equipped. lol.

ok that's all. Need to release some fluid from my gall bladder~~~

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter