crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

~fainting...

today had car driving lesson,forgot everything...haha, n got scolded.. :P but it's very funny...haha
well,got soon eu's sms when i was driving...he said he cant believe how can a girl like me waiting for 1 hour at the bus station...aiiii...
well,today what so happy huh? went to top up my hp credit ...ahahaha...RM 30 only,can last for 2 weeks kua? went to look for lanterns neh,for CNY mia... going around in Pusat Bandar, reli wanna faint... arhhh...
when online in noon met weiwen oh...purposely went to eat TU BAK HUN yesterday morning jz to see him...haha..long time din c him d,,,he got beards oh~very cute...haha but he became sot sot d... forced me to put my 10 years old picture as the display pic in MSN...n got 3 songs from him...quite nice ler...
today dunno why headache again...mayb yesterday slept at 11pm, too early for me...aii...
my life becomes abnormal, sleep at 4/5am n then wake up at 11am/12pm... everyday get scolded... but it's gd enuff tat i help in doing houseworks...haha :x
well,jz now...slept at 5.30p til 9.30pm... headache~~~
but then found some Karaoke Cds..ahahaha....n sang for 2 hours....n some CNY songs too... damn funny!!!
strange,feel like i'm very fat,n some of my frens do think that. but there are also ppl who say i'm ok,not too fat not too thin...
well,who should i listen to?hahaha...my weight is now 54 kg eh!!! incredible... i was only 48 kg before go to Aus... damn... now i realized i ate too much there..haha
keep keep keep!!! dun wanna b thin, but slim!haha...wat a dream~
so sien d, tmr afraid tat Winson call me to attend the last lesson of car driving... then if i can't wake up that time i lih die...sure fail on wednesday...
oh ya....afraid to ask for permission to get to KL neh....aiii..what shud i do???

ZzzZzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter