crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

city!

today no nid to go lab...
so agreed joseph to accompany him to go city...
to meet Pamela n Benmin...

back to the city where i used to live last yr...
the city is still busy...busy...n busy...
a lot of ppl...
walking on the street...
it's reli different with Clayton where i'm living now...
sigh...

anyway...
everyone needs changes right?
hee hee...
n i'm quite enjoy with my current life...
quiet n peaceful...
^_^













looked a bit funny in tis pic...















taken in tram...
he's the one who asked me go meet Pamela...haha!



















these are the trees during winter in Australia...
no SNOWING here!!!
watever...
it's cold enuff...










me n Pamela...in China Town
'Tang Chao'-if translate directly it shud b called 'candy dynasty' in english...
but it's 'Dessert House' ... -_-




















tis is BenMin who asked me not to take his pic cause he's shy...
NAH!!!















me n Pamela were watching VCD in BenMin's house's
n try to hav a look on my another mobile phone...the red coloured 1.
take its pic next time to show u...
i hav a secret within the phone...lol!




















taken from the bridge...Yarra River...
my fave spot in melb ^_^
lov it so much...
n miss the days i had there last yr...
















obviously tis isnt me...
n neither my fren...
i dunno who's she...
jz found her in tis pic when i took pic randomly...
hahaha!
tis is the Art Centre...










a bit blur...so i put it small
but still, nice view from the bridge ^^














i turned off the flash n took tis pic...
the lighting in the restaurant was reli convenient for me to take a nice shot...lol













while waiting for my meal...
felt tat long time din take my 'innocent look' pic d...
but i dun look tat innocent in this pic tho -.-




















well...i was reli bored waiting for my teriyaki beef 'ramen'...
found tat my eye is quite attractive in picture... (there's a scar there but not obvious in tis pic)
so i decided to turn off the flash n take a shot at my left eye...haha




















Raya aka Joseph's Katsu Don. looks nice...




















nice pose, raya...




















tis is Raya aka Joseph eating his Katsu Don... lol...















obviously, it wasnt me who took tis photo...
my both hands are in in the pic :P



















tis was supposed to b Teriyaki Beef Don but the waitress told me tat the rice was sold out
so, instead of having Udon, i chose Ramen...
it tasted the same too...nice n delicious!




















me with my Teriyaki Beef Ramen

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter