crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

@.@"

argh. just browsed thru the uni diary.
was looking forward for mid sem break.
i tot it is coming soon.
as it's alr week 5.
gonna be week 6...... and week 13, the last week,
of my final semester of undergraduate studies.

mid sem break should be around the middle of 13 weeks, i tot.
tat would be after week 6 or 7, i tot.
but... i just found that its totally not as i expected.
it will be after week 10.
and two more weeks for classes and general revision, in week 12.
immuno prac final paper will be in week 13.
n the other two papers, perhaps 1-2 weeks after week 13.

n that's all for my final semester.

and yet.
i'm not ready for my final semester.
feel like im just back from a holiday, in msia.
a bit hard for me to accept that i have been here for 3 weeks?
it's not long. but i feel i have spent quite a lot of time here.

anyway. i wish to take a break within these 3 weeks.
n go travel for a whole day.
without thinking anything.
the best, alone.

=)

back to prepare the test for tmr.
good luck.
to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter