crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Friday, March 28, 2008

Rainy days

the weather has been so wet since few days ago
few showers everyday
=(
clearly it's turning into autumn, finally

hate this weather so much
i dun like winter =(
n showering ruins my mood even harder
bad mood's getting worse n worse n worse
when the due date of my literature review's getting closer n closer
but the sky still being stupid, stop raining!!!!!!

another suck-ing day

but i will still wish u all a good day

had a sweet dream last night
daddy n mummy brought me, jun n jia to ah ma's house
on the way we had big kfc meals =D
miss u all :'(

ok la. tat's all for now.
good day everyone :')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter