crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

rawangboy...

hi...
just back in melb not long ago...
apologize to everyone who were looking for me...
didn't inform anyone at all n just rush back here.
paiseh..

classes starting soon.
happy valentine's day belated to everyone loh.
here's two clips i found interesting...from james...lol
couldn't stop thinking of this rawangboy after i watch these...

enjoy.

rawangboy 深情表白


for valentine's day =)


tats all for now...
update more when i feel like to...lol.
tata.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, rawangboy,
    I am CH, I am working in PJ UP TOWN & looking for carpool fr. rawang to UP TOWN.
    Could you pls help me to find out if anyone interested?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter