crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, January 28, 2008

renew my student visa immediately???

arghhhhhhhhhhhh

worrying now...
my student visa expires on 15 March 2008...
wondering if i can enter Australia on 12 Feb 2008???
haven't renewed yet :S
ultraman u made me so nervous k!!!
dun wan to blame u but i just can't help to, even tho its not ur fault...
lol!!!

ok lah. got tired because of over nervous.
have to sleep now... ZZZZzzz...
1st thing to do tmr is to tell parent tat i wan get all those medical check up done...
then ring agent to know wat can i do...lol...
and then...rush to do check up no matter wat!!!

gosh.
last min me, so not organized.

here comes the punishment...
insomnia =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter