crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm still alive

Hi everyone
just a brief report to inform that I'm fine and doing well
orientation started but i haven't actually started the project
have been doing some reading and writing due to the late safety induction of the lab
will attend the AMREP safety induction tomorrow
and the following days, will be busy of the experiment and some other core units
one statistic module will be held next Tuesday
and the core module will last about one month
its good that this module counts on assignments
no examination
hehehehe
but right
the theses and seminar presentation will overtake most of my slacking time
hope that everything goes as i wish in the following days
God will look after me =D

students, study hard
workers, work hard

all the best
tata =D

will update as often as i feel like to la
hwahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter