crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

scare scare~

afraid tat Winson would call me to attend driving lesson as the last practise for tmr's test,woke up earlier than normal... ^_^ but then what hav i done? --->wasted time doing nth...haha
went to Cosway to get a thing that i wanted to get since last week...haha... n i've got it now, gotta use it later b4 goin to bed... well, dun think my mood is gd today...
mum taught me the way to do MUA CHI..it's reli nice to eat but hard to make..damn... used lots of body fuel jz to make it sticky... the ingredients are easy to b found, a glass of water, a glass of "pulut" powder, a spoon of sugar n a spoon of oil...
found some old scl magz, saw ah song n ah ru n all those frens... kinda miss those days we'd been together, crazying about everything... ^_^ it's reli sweet... i had great time spending with them... but well, if there's sweetie, there must b sth sour n grief... suddenly everything recalled in my brain.. it made me feel like dun wanna think about anything now... so i decided to go sleep earlier today... hoping tat i wont think too much, need a gd mood for tmr...
i'm now feeling so nervous, dunno bcause of what...the test? hmm... mayb? or... my visa stuck?
oh damn!!! forgot about it pula...... tmr's Australian Day arh!!! how are they going to get me the COE?! i'm reli in shit now! -_-'
God!!! God!!! i'm sorry din reli pray!!! ARH~
well, dun wanna think too much now......
listening to old songs, making me recall more n more sad things!!! -_-

stop now~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter