crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

prevention is better than cure~muahaha

Ladies often become the victim of rape.
There are 10 tips that might help you to SURVIVE and give you prevention whenever you come across rape:

~Plead to the rapist:" Don't rape me! I'm HIV + / have STD!!

~" I'm having period, I don't want to make you dirty"

~" I'm pregnant! I can afford to have another one!"

~Offer the rapist to perform oral sex. Then bite his penis as hard as you could and escape.

~" Err...Can I go to the toilet first? I don't want you to get wet"

~" Mr,I just have my sex-change operation...I'm actually a homosexual guy, You do look
attractive too!" -best way to scare the rapist away-

~If the rapist has got his clothes off, pull his chest hair as hard as you can. If he doesn't have so, pull his pubic hair!

~Pretend to be crazy by laughing all the way, don't show your panic-stricken face. He might think you're a sicko and leave you alone.

~If the rapist tries to give you a French kiss, bite his tongue as hard as you can until it bleeds, then take the chance to flee.

~" Mr., can you please use a condom? I want that kind with bristle and chocolate flavour!" - pregnancy prevention.

I'm 'cleaning' my inbox...found tat IngSia has sent me this b4...
it's funny...hohoho...especially the last 1...
tat's reli lll_-

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter