crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, September 12, 2005

wat i've been doing these days

i'm like..dunno since when
i became a hypersomnia patient
feel sleepy most of the time
n at least, i must sleep 10 hours each day
sigh...
i wish i can sleep less
n contribute those precious time on other things
well...i tried...
sumhow...
i couldnt get rid of it...
jz feel like, sleeping is an enjoyable 'hobby'
muahaha...
well, i think, sleep more is good for health
as long as i dun spend 24 hours on sleeping, tat's it

another serious case to mention
i found tat i'm turning into a pig...

last few days
my dearest housemate was cooking in the kitchen when i jz came back from uni
alright, i came into my bedroom
n automatically i sat in front of my laptop
n see who's online
i forgot who was i chatting with
n after few mins i started to feel sleepy
n i 'crawled' up into my bed n quilt
n fell asleep within few mins...
it was abt 7pm...if i'm not mistaken
n i woke up at 10pm
went to take shower
n continue chatting until quite late...

n the next day
the same time i came back from uni
my housemate was very boring
n she : rachel, wat r u going to do later?
n i answered without thinking : SLEEP
n she : plz dun b like last night!!!
haha...

n dunno since when
i started to tell her abt lots m'sian food
i bought a bottle of tomyam paste
n ended up she ate most of it...
she likes it so much...lol...
last night
from a website tat ah sia gave me
to view all the mooncakes...
sixthseal
n from tat website i got a link to tis mum-mum
i've been reading tat blog since last night
n realized tat instead of the food i've been missing so much
i've missed out lotsa other nice food such as stingray -ikan bakar
lol

today
my housemate : rachel, i feel like eating xxx when i see ur face
me : gosh...again... u r jz same like Alice(ah sia)
know wat...both of them always feel like eating sth when look at my face
i wonder, do i look like an eatable human being?
i doubt, mayb?
jz now i was laying in my bed
n suddenly i tot of Jawa Mee
n i shouted out
my housemate : wat happened?
me : i suddenly tot of Jawa Mee
she : Jawa? who is Jawa?
me : nop, it's kind of Msian Mee
she: ... why cant u talk abt other things instead of food?!!!
HAHA!!!

not only tis...
my bf : i hate food, u miss food more than missing me!!!
hmm...abt tis case...
mayb i reli hav to apologise...
dear, i do miss u
jz, i miss food too...
hahaha...n food ... has a wide range mah, i can keep mentioning abt it
but u r only u... (i shy d)
^^

hmm...
i wrote a list...
a food list
haha...
tat i'm going to eat during the long holiday
hmm, i typed them in Microsoft Word
tats a reli reli long list
haha...which shocked me too

i'm regretting now
since last month i said i wan to diet
haha...
n i said, even if i failed to lose weight in August
i'll reli start in Sept
but today's alr 12 Sept
n i'm now, having the same body weight
n keep eating nice food
the Spring is here
n we r all wearing less clothes
n there's no point if having a dinosaur body shape wearing thin clothes
hahaha
summore
next weekend is coming
n so my mid sem break
if there's no emergency accident
i'll b going out with ah sia to Royal show
n i wan to b photogenic
lol...so... posting tis here
to remind myself not to eat a lot

yea, the last point
after i read the 'mum-mum' blog
i wonder if there's a west m'sian food blog
or particularly Penang food blog
then i'll b very happy to b the blogger's fren
haha...
n i think since i'm going to hv a damn long holiday in m'sia
i'll b happy to post a lot of pics of food
such as my mum's cooking
n sum of my fave msian food
n i'll try my best to tell the way of cooking those food (when i'm back here again i might be able to cook too! haha)
since my mum is a good cooker
she'll b able to help me a lot
hmm, but there's a prb...
it's reli hard to take food pics out there in restaurants
the flash will attract a lot of strange eyes on me
but i still will try my best to do it...
to show my housemate
why am i proud of being a m'sian chinese
HAHA!!!

ok, it's late d
tmr i got grp meeting
so shit i havent even started to do my part
but i guess they will forgive me
HOPEFULLY
i hav to go sleep d

gd9 everyone!

p/s : glad tat my housemate is now happy joining the church!!!

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, September 12, 2005 2:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are properly called a "Chinese Malaysian" not the other way round (basic English grammar, look it up). Then again, why waste energy typing such a long phrase? "Malaysian" will do just fine, no need to differentiate among races.

     
  • At Monday, September 12, 2005 2:17:00 PM, Blogger Bao Hui said…

    lol...thx a lot

    'chinese' is because...
    we hav a wider food range!
    LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter