crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, May 29, 2006

eh siennn

i'm now in uni library.
same as i did in my last semester.
no where to stay. no where to leave.
so i'm in library.

i tried to study earlier.
at least, b4 exams, i could have finished going through all the leture notes once.
tat's least to the least.

but wat i'm hoping is...
i also dunno wat's tat. -.-
only know that, wat else can i do besides studying?

i got myself stressed up since last week.
n then my house -.-
the phone line isnt working
the internet isnt working
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

summore. dunno.
this morning i had japanese speaking test and listening test.
i tot i would screw them up.
but luckily.
God blessed me.
and God is still blessing me :D

hmm...
why is this semester so hardddddddddd????????
!#$%^&*

but nvm lah. going back soon.
i had bak zhang last night in church...MUAHAHAHA
m'sia 's bak zhang!!!
wait for me!!!

lol...

well. thinking to change my hairstyle lately.
everyone, any suggestion please?
thanks.

oh ya. haah...
realized sth. :P

dun wanna write liao.
tata.
good day everyone.
please dun miss me too much.
too lazy to upload pics. wait until i finished my exam n back to hometown lah.
hehe...

ja mata.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter