crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

world cup n exams

oh man.
i'm here during freaking exam period.
God blessed me.
n keep blessing me, still.

wanna go back earlier. :'(
miss home so much.
argh. science is not easy... -.-

this semester exam is reli hard for me.
while the world cup is on.
i have no chance to watch all the games.
but again, God bless me.
i think i'll watch the last few final games.
:D

i think i have problems with my eyesight.
-.- gonna go for a check.
n perhaps.
u guys will see my new look soon.

n my wisdom teeth are growing.
not only one.
-.-
it hurts.

i wanna get my teeth done.
get my eyes done.
n of course, my hair.
MUAHAHAHA...

oh ya. lately.
me n ah sia got to know some new friends.
their stories are so interesting.
tell u guys later.
ok lah.
gtg now.
i'm in uni library.
:)

all the best everyone.
take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter