crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Thursday, June 04, 2009

my 22 bday!

thanks to my dear frens in msia!!! kahwei, pasar lian, ah poon, yen --- had a special on air bday party night for me!!! T_T
mr law hasnt sent me those pics yet~ so want to post up here!!!
more details will show up along with the pics in next few posts ok! :"D

and also,
thanks to ahkong family, wawa family n eric n dear gave a surprise bday on Monday night!
again, more details will appear together with the pics!
pics are with ah loung lo...
but i dun expect them to look so nice because =.="
it wasn't expected:
everyone not dressed up because all at my house and everyone is like a family...
and i was like a happy slave tat nite because i was really a slave who got her bday celebrated!!!
ahahahaha

actually, i thought the dinner at Thai restaurant last week was planned for my bday.
because wat.... no cell group tat night and not only our group, another group also showed up tat night! ahahaha... then, no bday cake loh.
i thought so because...i expected everyone is busy during this period...
but right, still happy la!

happy that i had a very special on air bday party! (a real touching one!)
happy that i had some nice Thai food last friday!
happy that many ppl came to visit baby n it was like a family gathering night! n also movie+snacks night!
happy that...i had a bday celebration on Monday night!
happy that i helped Ah Loung a bit! and we got McD + bubble tea dinner!
happy that i have passed car learner test today!!!

WOOHOO!!!

today the receptionist really SCARED me ok!
i wasn't nervous at all b4 i get into the room for computer test.
because i was told it is very easy n yet i had done the test back in msia years ago~!
and i was told that it is ashamed if i fail that test ok!
i went into the room n when i went through those questions i was like...
oh shit i dunno this oh damn it i cant remember that!
then when it came to the last question i was so nervous already!
i don't want to be laughed at -.-
some more, that cute receptionist is the supervisor who wished me a belated bday, who was to tell me the result...
then when i finished them, i went out and look at the printer when the paper is coming out...
he: OHHH NOOOOOO.,.
me: @.@
he: good news u passed!!!
me: hell u scared me!!!!
he: ahahha, a bday present for u ;)
me: .....

you see!!! i dun take it as humourous lo!!!!

ok right.
done with this L. now i have my L...n i need to be supervised when i drive.
at least now i can drive right? i wan to drive!!!

my 1st thing to be done is to get a license n drive!!!
then... my job? can i just farming n looking after my restaurant in facebook?
:'(
and then... my weight!!
i can't remember when was the last time i stepped on a scale.
but i'm sure the number has gone up since then.
i've been 'dreaming' about eating less n more exercise but...
after i started i lost the determination...
omg i need motivation!
i wan to get a healthy n fit body ok!!!

alright tats all for tonight.
enough for !!!!! cant believe i typed so many !!!! tonight...
lol. thank you for reading my craps. :D

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 04, 2009 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Queen Yvonne said…

    why u call ah lean pasar Lean?
    He is pasar mia boss?
    ahaa,ur birthday really nice!
    Congratualtion for passing the car test!Hope one day u can fetch me to somewhere,haha...
    Tat Mr.Law hasnt sent u the photoes?Ho,he mau kena liao.Tat nite he said wanna sent u immediate,cheated!
    He is busy snapping those leng lui around KL with his babe-camera!Scold him!
    How come u forget this,cant remember that but still can pass?haha..

     
  • At Friday, June 05, 2009 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous 11771554 said…

    wahaha...
    finish reading...
    waiting for the pics ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter