crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Sunday, August 23, 2009

春天来咯~

spring, mari mari!!!

i used to like autumn so much b4 i stepped on this land
but after few years being annoyed by the wet leaves all around the road
i fall in love with spring

i hate winter so much
summer is also a nasty season to me,
although i can enjoy the beach and sun so much in summer
the extreme temperature drives me nuts

spring spring spring!!!
now i can see flowers everywhere!!!
and great weather :)

==============================================

now i understand how a healthy person feels
hahahaha
usually it takes me at least a week to recover from a normal flu
but since months ago, i have been ill for twice, light symptoms
it only took me 2-3 days to recover, FULLY RECOVER ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter