crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ooopsss

forgot to tell...
i'll post sum pics when i'm free
taken on last Saturday
i went to Camberwell church for Mooncake Festival Celebration
had great time there

yesterday..nop...
it's alr Tuesday now...
so, last Sunday
i went to Clayton town with my dearest housemate
to get sum food
n on the way back
when i was going into the bus
there's a Indian let me to get in b4 him
well, polite manners, i smiled to him n said : 'thanks lot'
then he : 'Konnichiwa'
me : 'konnichiwa'
lll_-
he tot i'm a jap
well, the main point is not tis
he sat next to me in the bus
n we talked for a while
knew tat he's from JB
n learning japanese
n i told him i'm from Penang, not Japan
then he : i think we can practise Jap with each other, do u mind if i giv my email n phone number?
i was shocked
n i was having a Tambun piah in my mouth
i couldnt answer
n when i was almost finished eating
me n housemate decided to get down from the bus earlier
HAHAHA

tis morning...erh,,,yesterday morning
i was jz out my house
n it was raining heavily
damn, so cold
but Thank God
there was a gal living downstairs offered to give me a drives
MUAHAHAHA
n i arrived scl for the meeting right on time!!
LOL...

yea, these are wat i've forgotten in the previous post
so
gd9 everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter