crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Monday, December 18, 2006

NEW EYES!



hohoho...forgot to introduce me new eyes~
on 17 November...my mum paid RM260 for my new contact lens...
few days b4 tat she brought me to try some new colored contact lens...
i tried the blue one...it came up to be GREEN in my eyes~
n i looked like ALIEN...
gosh...
then i tried brown one...it didnt show much difference from my original eye color..
so i tried the grey one...
here's the result...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
wait a min...
tell u guys wat's the difference...
.
.
.
the lens diameter is wider than the normal one...



and it looks like this!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
here's Princess Balitong's new eyes~~~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
that's all for now~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter