crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

=.="""

shit.
wasn't scared of this exam for the past few days until now...
final paper for my final semester @.@"
was so damn relaxing T-T
but now i'm afraid that i can't remember everything i've tried to memorize T-T
this feeling suckssssssssss

oh God, please direct my way,
give me wisdom and let me remember everything later >.<

ok, it's time to go to racecourse =.=
getting smashed T-T
and i'll be free from 3.5 hours later on. (not feeling excited at all -.-)

ok. all the best to me, and everyone except those i hate or/& dislike. hahaha

tata :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter