crazybalitong

life sux. every1 sux. but i'm trying to live my best life... no matter how gd or nasty am i. i'm still me.

Google

Friday, September 30, 2005

Rich Maha!

It's been days i havent been blogging here
now it's alr the... 5th day since holiday?or even more...
holiday started on last Saturday
it's a 1 week-holiday
it's a bit short for me
but it's jz right for me
^^

had been busy for last few days
until today...well,i shud take it as YESTERDAY
it's alr almost 3 hours past from 12am
erh...
went to Rich Maha with ah sia...
i didnt bring camera cause my face had swollen few days ago because of medication
i look a bit awful in the picture
but today,ah sia took my pic
n i look definitely alright in the pic
muahahaha
know why?
cause i'm ALWAYS CUTE

the roti canai we had today was so so so so so so so so nice
incredibly delicious
cause we started to talk abt it b4 the holiday
we had a Malaysian Curry Puff too
and an extra curry dish-Fish Curry
wahohohoho...
it was a bit over salty but it tasted jz nice
hav a look at the pics taken YESTERDAY at ahsia

accidentally saw Raphl, Big Ee n Small Ee at Rich Maha
whom i've expected to see there
i was a bit NOT FRENLY
cause when we jz arrived i've alr noticed tat Big Ee was there
then i took as i didnt see him and anyone else
since i didnt know him tat well
but too bad
Raphl (Ah Lun whom i've mentioned b4) came to talk to me when me n ah sia were ordering our food
LOL
luckily they went away b4 us
hwahaha...
it's a bit pai seh to see him
cauue since HL went home
i've never contacted anyone of them (well, i did, but jz not more than 2 times)
when i got home i told HL tat i saw Raphl there
HL said i shud hav Diu Kao him LOUDLY for not bringing me there instead of letting ah sia bring me there
lll_-

After Rich Maha me n ah sia went slacking in K-Mart
hwahahaha
we stuck there for abt 2 hours...@@
n did lame things there :X

it was fun anyway
hahaha
altho it's a bit too lame

it's time to go sleeping now
tired after crazying
gd9 guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
adopt your own virtual pet!
Free Web Counter
hit Counter